Monday, January 31, 2011

Scrapbooking Haul #4

Hi Ladies,
     I put together another haul video for you. I didn't get any super "exciting" treats. But I DID get some AMAZING DEALS. My favorite of everything in the video is my Darice Lock-Tight Storage container. I am not the cleanest person in the world. But I have a love affair with organization. I tend to micro organize. Like when I have to clean any room in my house, I'll start with the drawers and closets. So I'll basically be cleaning for hours and hours and it really doesn't even look like I did anything because once you shut all my immaculate closets it still looks like hell haha. I'm learning to be better at that. Although, I do think my calling in life would have been being a professional organizer. Any of you need help with those closets? I'll come to your house if you come to mine and do the floors, dishes and laundry. (all things I never make enough time for lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment