Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Halloween 2009 Scrapbook Layout



So, I wasn't planning on doing anything for Halloween in 2009 and at the last minute my childhood friend Lisa invited me to a house party that her friends were throwing. So, I threw together a completely unoriginal devil costume and wore some amazing shoes that I think bruised my feet for about 2 weeks. Literally, they were blue on the bottom. No joke. Anyways the paper is from the DCWV "The Fall Stack." I cut out the title with Plantin Schoolbook. All of the little spiderwebs were PAINSTAKINGLY cut out by hand to make little photo corners and page embellishments. I have no idea what I was thinking when I decided to do that because literally I probably spent and hour doing just that part of this layout. At least it turned out well. However, I doubt I'll do that again lol. The circles were also cut out with Plantin Schoolbook and I just adhered them off center from each other to make it look more "spooky" I guess. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robin! You need to stop by this post on my blog! http://disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/winner-of-love-struck-cartridge.html

    You were the winner!

    I tried emailing you, but haven't heard back from you. I need you to contact me and give me your mailing address before Sunday, January 30th please!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete