Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mike's 27th Birthday Layout

     For my boyfriend's 27th birthday (2 years ago) we got a big group of our friends to go to one of his favorite eateries, Osaka's. It's a Japanese Habatchi restaurant where you sit with a group of people around a large flat grill and they cook your food right in front of you. It's sort of a show because they do little things during the course of cooking the food to entertain the guests. I made cupcakes which I brought with me to share after the meal and sing happy birthday and then we all headed over to a nearby bar to continue the party.




     I really love how this layout turned out. The paper is all DCWV. I used pink ribbon to embellish, baby blue brads as the centers of the fabric flowers and a white gelly roll pen for the faux stitching and date. I cut the circle patterns out of the paper to make photo corners, as well as the striped paper to make photo corners. You can click on all of the photos in this post to view them larger if you'd like. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment