Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Niece Ellianna's Baptism

I am so excited for these pages! I feel like the muted gray, green, brown and maroon colors along with the background images and everything just came together so well on here with very little embellishment. The layout is for my niece, Ellianna's baptism last year. The "baptism" cut was the first thing I ever learned to cut out with my Cricut!! My boyfriend Mike just bought it for me a year ago so I'm still learning because I haven't really had the time to fool around with it much. The background paper is DCWV but I can't remember who made the paper with the baby shoes and Christening gown because I've had this paper for about 15 years and just now got around to using it. I knew I kept it for a reason! I didn't finish the journaling because I have to find out how to spell the name of the Church we were at. I used a black embossing pen on the writing I put in there so far. I love those pens; they really add a great effect to pages.



No comments:

Post a Comment