Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love "Window" Card

Hi Everyone,
I'm under the gun trying to get this post up quickly before leaving to go to a super bowl party. I have lots of new projects to post but this one only requires 2 pictures so I thought this would be a quick one to put up. I've been having alot of fun using my Fiskars circle punch on "window" cards lately. The card base was something I got a package of 8 or so for a dollar at JoAnn's and just decorated with some DCWV cardstock in a slate blue and purple color. The stamps are also Fiskars that I got at JoAnn's. I used the Cricut to cut the other layering circles in purple. A black embossing pen was used for the stitches on the card and for the heart inside I used clear embossing powder over a black inked stamp. You can't really tell in the pictures but I lined the inside of the card with gray cardstock and added shimmer chalk on the entire inside. It's much prettier in person. Shimmer chalk is one of my new obsessions but it's really hard to photograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment