Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Window Card

Hi Everyone,
     I wanted to do a Valentine's card for my boyfriend and I didn't want to use the stereotypical colors. I was excited when I found this "quite the pear" dollar stamp at Michael's becase pears aren't red or pink! The pears and the sentiment were both on the stamp set. The card base I picked up at JoAnn's in a pack on clearance. I cut a circle window out of the front of the card base. Originally the front of the card said "hello" but I cut that out. The paper accents on the card were just scraps from my left over scrapbooking projects. The circle punch is from Fiskars and I just bought it and LOVE IT! I used my Cricut to cut some other circles out the teal circle for the shadow.The ribbon is from JoAnn's and it's a dark berry color. I outlined the pears with a white pen and put the dots on one pear. The stitching on the front of the card was also done with a white pen and I put some dots on the stamped sentiment. I rounded the corners of the card with my We R Memory Keepers corner chomper. And finally put a little bow on the front which I adhered with Zots glue dots. Hope my Honey loves his card!



No comments:

Post a Comment