Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

So I'm really excited to say that I won my first blog candy prize ever! Not only that but I never win anything so I was quite surprised since I won right before my birthday which is coming up on Monday. Melissa over at Disney Dreamer Designs was giving away the 2010 Love Struck Cricut cartridge and I got it! 


I have to thank her EXTRA because she really went out of her way to contact me as I didn't see her announcement right away. She is also a fellow Michigander *I can't believe I just used that term as I hate it* and I received it only 2 days after she shipped it to me. Hopefully a lucky streak will ensue and this won't be a one time win because it's a whole lot of fun to get a little treat in the mail. I've already started creating some projects with it that I will post soon. I've been busy house-hunting after work these last few days so I haven't been crafting much. But everyone check out her blog because she always has really informative posts and introduces other interesting blogs to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy that you won and even happier when I found out we were practically neighbors! Yep...fellow Michigander here! lol

    Wishing you a early happy birthday. I will be thinking about you on Monday as you share the birthday with my Grandpa who I miss terribly. Hope your day is filled with fun and happiness!

    ReplyDelete