Thursday, October 14, 2010

MY FIRST CARD!

So I'm really excited because last night I made my very first card!! I've been a scrapbooker exclusively for years but recently have been entertaining the idea of using my left over scraps to make cards. The cards you buy at the store can be so expensive and they don't look anything like the beautiful cards I've been seeing from card makers. The base of the card is DCWV in Natural. The roses are a sepia tone and the bottom strip is navy blue. The ribbon was $1 in the clearance section of JoAnns. The title on the front is from the Wild Card Cricut cartridge. The inside was stamped with Close to My Heart stamps in sepia toned ink. The scrolls were cut at 1.25in on the bottom and 1in on the top in the same navy color as the front from the Storybook cartridge. I hope you like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment