Monday, October 18, 2010

Birthday Girl Card Collection

Hi Everyone,
      I'm finally getting around to posting again. I just finished a few more cards and I wanted to post them for you. Since I'm new to cardmaking I thought sticking with a theme would be easier for me. I started out with a Birthday Girl theme and just varied the cards slightly from one another. I just got some new Cricut cartridges (Storybook and Wild Card) and all of the cuts on every one of these cards are from those two carts. Keeping a theme in mind also helped me explore the cartridges more in depth because I was able to use multiple cuts from the same booklets . I apologize for my camera because the colors don't quite come out the way they look in person. *HINT HINT* that could be a new Christmas gift idea from my boyfriend. Are you reading this Honey Bear?! lol







No comments:

Post a Comment