Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Parents' Birthdays 2009 Layout

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I'm beginning to wonder if I remember what to do! I was traveling all through March. I went to Jamaica with my boyfriend and then Florida  with my boyfriend's family as a group trip. We rented a house in Seacrest Beach and it was GORGEOUS there. I'll probably talk more about it when I post some pages after I get a chance to scrap them. So it was a hectic time going back and forth and packing and unpacking. However, I wouldn't change any of it. It definitely made the winter go by faster spending time in beautiful locations. I actually made this layout before I went on my trips but never got around to posting about them. My mom and dad's birthdays are really close to each other and I didn't have more than a few pictures for each so I figured I would make one page for my dad and one for my mom. I really love how this layout turned out. The patterned paper is DCWV and most of it was actually scraps that I was using up. I did some doodling and faux stitching with a white Gelly Roll pen. The orange ribbon was from the $1 clearance section at JoAnns. I'm kicking myself because I should have bought more than one roll. All of the cuts are from the Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge. I LOOOOVE that cartridge! The buttons were just from my stash :) Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment