Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010!

Hi Everyone,
     I hope you all had a great holiday this week. Mine was extremely hectic and it seems like it gets more crazy every year. I haven't had any time to sit down and craft but I did want to post my exciting treats that Santa, aka my mom bought me for Christmas. I knew that HSN was having a sale on Cricut cartridges so I told my mom a few that I really wanted thinking she only planned on getting me one. Well, to my surprise she ended up getting me 5 of them! She also picked up some little embellishments for me as well so I took some pictures to show you :)





I can't wait to use those Cricut cartridges. I got Freshly Picked, Forever Young, Sentimentals, Everyday Paper Dolls and Heritage. The little packages are Birthdays, Weddings, Glitter Dots and Glitter Tropical.

And the best present of all this year came from my boyfriend who really out did himself this time. I had been wanting to upgrade my digital camera and BOY was this an upgrade. He got me the Nikon D3100, with an extra long zoom lens and a carry bag for all of it. It also came with some photo software that I'm going to have to check out once I get a chance. Here's a picture of it. The quality of the pictures I've taken so far is amazing. I've only had it for 2 days and I already have 200 pictures! I know, I have a problem lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment